Siblings Untitled 01 Siblings Untitled 01

awesome

super awesome, awesomeness

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

DEFINETELY THE BEST!

yeah this is definetely the best cyanide and happiness movie ever...keep em coming, man :D

nomnomnomnomnomnomnom nomnomnomnomnomnomnom

nice animation man

nom nom nomthe song is unbelievably catchy and your animation was funny man, the chicken was eating a chicken leg and abe lincon was eating a waffle :P well done!

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Great game, love it

the style of DanPaladin's work is great though after a while you do get alittle tired of the game but overall the game is great and the characters are so cool
keep it up dan, tom and dustball

Dibais castle Dibais castle

:P That was cool

Hey man that was like friggin cool man great interaction with the Castle that was damn good :)

Melancholy Suite Melancholy Suite

Nice!

At the start i was like wtf! then i realised what was happening and then i was like yeah man you rock and i was like YOU ROCK! throughout the whole song keep up the good work man!
plus i need to ask you something how do you uplaod 'pur' mp3 files coz i tried uploading stuff then i normally realise that they're either aiff, aif, wav, mov and ive tried uploading mp3 files but ithink it's coz i uplaod them from audacity what do you use for making mp3 files?

Gorgorothx responds:

I use Adobe Audition 3 for my post work. It is probably the sample rate. NG only excepts 44100 I'm pretty sure, and I think the default for Audacity is 22050. Don't quote me on that, but it might be your problem. Just tweak the preferences a little bit and it should work.

Curved Lines Curved Lines

awesomely awesome

it's like a mosaic in a church or something...